Man, being created in God's image, is endowed with distinct gifts and talents in varying measure. Our high view of man demands that our organisation prevails upon each person to develop himself to his fullest potential by availing opportunities in training, service and responsibility. In the process of achieving our corporate goals, we will put every effort towards the complementation of individual gifts and talents such that the composite whole is greater than the sum total of its individual parts.
1. Man is created in God's image and therefore has tremendous potential.
2. We prevail upon man to develop his gifts by providing opportunities in training, service and responsibility.
3. We uphold integrity in our conduct. Honesty is telling the truth; Integrity is fulfilling the truth.
4. We believe in the process of deferred gratification that reward comes only after performance. A work well done
brings intrinsic satisfaction.
5. We prefer to build businesses rather than trade and therefore would go for the long haul.
6. We see ourselves as stewards to one another, to our family, to our community and to our environment.
7. We are our brothers' keepers.
8. We will play only positive sum games.