Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible to perform first level of support for our in house trading system during or outside trading hours, investigate production issues and provide response in timely manner. In addition, you will engage Business Analyst, IT Operations and various stakeholders for investigation as well as quick bug fixes and patches. We are seeking a productive and efficient IT Professional who possesses good communication skills to work independently. You must have good time management skills and be responsible in resolving production issues.
- Recognised Degree in Computer Science or related discipline in IT
- Minimum 2 years' experience with MS SQL server and stored procedures
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Web Programming using ASP .Net or Classic ASP 3.0
- Familiar with .Net Framework 3.5 and above, jQuery, and WCF and possess knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and UML diagram.
- Proficient in multithread, socket, ODBC, MQ and STL on application development and possess knowledge of FIX protocol will be advantageous
- Experience in financial services industry will be a competitive advantage
- Possess strong analytical skills
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 28th June 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)