Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
To ensure the Branch as a unit serves the best interest of the Company as a whole.
- Effective implementation of the business objectives and strategies of the bank in order to achieve the desired goals.
- Ensure effective overall management of all aspects of the branch operational activities including but not limited to business generation efforts, marketing of loans and deposits, community outreach, customer service quality, staff career development and branch's security.
- Train, manage, lead, and provide direction and supervision to a highly professional and result-oriented sales team to achieve the branch's revenues, profitability and growth.
- Ensure branch operations are highly complied with the Bank's internal policies, regulations, guidelines, and procedures in order to mitigate operations risks.
- Establish and maintain effective and competent system of internal control and risk management.
- Provide back up supports to other branches in term of manpower, funding and customer services.
- All other matters ancillary to the above as well as any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Degree/Professional qualifications or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years practical working experience in banking operations with hands-on experience in frontline operational procedures, customer handling, credit and lending processing, trade finance activities and accounting functions.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodia banking industry.
- Possess good leadership and management style.
- Good negotiation skills to maintain interpersonal customer relationships.
- High level of analytical ability to provide good solutions in customer problem solving.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
- Good organization skills to ensure effective and efficient implementation of business strategies.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st August 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)