Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To follow up on the IT development centre.
- Work with program manager to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design.
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability.
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code.
- Education: Bachelor degree of computer engineering/science or equivalent
- 4+ years of commercial software development.
- 4+ years with C++.
- 2+ years' experience with basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP), object oriented design.
- Familiar with FIX protocol
- Experience in boost library is big plus
- MS SQL Server and other database experience is a plus
- Experience with Linux platform is a plus
- Experience with in-memory-database is a plus
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Possess good listening skill and communication skills.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)