Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh (Norodom Branch)
- To review loan customers.
- Monitor loan customers to be reviewed.
- Conduct review assessment.
- Support Lending Specialist in printing CBC report against Credit/Review Memo.
- Follow up fire insurance payment with customers.
- All other matters ancillary to the above from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- Minimum 2 year experience in credit processing or evaluation.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
- Good command of English and Khmer Literacy.
- Good commitment and able to work under pressure.
- Has personal transportation.
- Willing to travel to visit customers.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 20th June 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)