Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To provide IT supports to the Company to meet its objectives.
- Lead key IT support and to enable Business Units (BUs) conduct their business and operations on a timely, cost-effective and controlled basis.
- Work with the Head of BUs and other Support Units (SUs) to provide IT support within the approved budget and prioritization.
- Identify and communicate key technological and operational trends and innovations for the considerations of BUs and SUs to adopt and implement to optimize cost and increase revenue.
- Lead in the area of DRP (Disaster Recovery Planning) initiatives in support of the bank wide Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity Management frameworks.
- Coordinates and manages outsource vendors, contract negotiations, licensing, maintenance contracts and service level agreements.
- Ensure that IT meets the expectation of IT and operational services within an agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement) with BUs and SUs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Align IT objectives and programs to bank wide objectives and strategies.
- Define metrics based on overall business objectives.
- Maximize the mix of in house versus outsourced services.
- Establish strategic service provider partnerships.
- Align IT risk management with bank wide operational risk management.
- Optimize and design bank processes via IT.
- Define and adjust IT standards, governance and technologies in line with regulators requirements.
- Optimize costs of services through a mix of internal and external resources.
- Implement IT projects, directing requirements definition, development, validation, and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Planning, developing, supervising and implementing IT projects utilizing the established project management tools and techniques.
- Provides guidance, leadership and mentoring to a team of IT professionals. Supports and develops the technical expertise needed to meet long-term business needs.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong knowledge of core banking system
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodian banking industry.
- Sound understanding of computer system (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling IT budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Strong commitment to work and able to manage multi tasks.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st May 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)