Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
- Responsible for evaluation and approval of credit memorandums/applications submitted by Branches within assigned Delegation of Authority (DOA).
- Review and approve micro loan applications submitted by Branches.
- Ensure the quality of the Bank's Micro Loan lending portfolio conforms to the expectations set by Management.
- Make sound credit-based decisions based on quality analysis on a timely basis with accuracy of risk grades in line with the Bank credit principles and policy.
- Be proactive in credit structuring and suggest alternative ways to make credit proposal acceptable.
- Support counterparts in reviewing credit related returns and reports, monitoring and identifying customer credit risks and the deviations of management control from acceptable credit standards, new provisions and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Advise on external and general business conditions in local area of responsibility, interpret their likely impact on lending assets or activities and recommend/implement appropriate initiatives.
- Conduct site visits and inspections where necessary to verify and attend meetings with clients to discuss on loan proposals and other credit requests to understand borrowers' business.
- All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that Management may require from time to time.
- Degree in Business, Economics or Banking & Finance.
- At least three years of practical experience in Micro Loans credit management.
- Strong work commitment, Integrity and able to manage multi tasks.
- Ready to work occasionally overtime and willing to travel to provinces, if whenever required.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodian banking and Micro Loans lending industry.
- Good command in written and spoken Khmer and English.
- Strong communications skills.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st October 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)