Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Develop new products parallel to bank's strategy and vision/mission. Review existing products and continuously improve them. In overall on New Products- planning, development, testing, marketing, training and launching.
- Create new products (for both deposit and loan) in line with the bank's strategy
- Monitoring and comparing the products offered by competitors
- Presenting the new product proposals and feasibility reports to Management for approval.
- Preparing the project plans and Managing the development processes
- Managing the testing phase of the product (UAT).
- Coordinate with marketing team to create a campaign to promote product, and closely monitor the performance
- Conducting training sessions for the new products
- Product Launching and monitoring
- Monitoring and comparing the products in the market and reviewing the existing products continuously to improve it
- Revise the products if necessary, as well as managing the revision process.
- All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that Management may require from time to time.
- University degree with related field.
- At least 5 years banking experience in product development.
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the products/service delivered to customers
- Proven knowledge in market research and interpretation
- Good at analysis skill
- Fluent English, writing and speaking.
- Good at communication and presentation skills
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st August 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)