Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
Ensure smooth operations of IT division, maintenance of the software and hardware system and ensure high level of IT security throughout the Bank.
- To read and fully understand the IT Security documents and other legal requirements.
- Contribute to the development of Information Security standards and procedures for business units consistent with corporate security objectives and generally accepted and leading edge Information Security practices and professional security standards and in coordination with Head of IT.
- Participate in developing new applications and product as consultant, technical security review and ensure that the practices complies with IT security standards.
- To assist evaluation and assessment the risk of BCP Testing
- Manages firewall requests, proxy requests, and making rule changes to security devices and systems
- Manage and coordinate Security Incident Response process
- Monitoring Log files, database access, intrusion detection & intrusion prevention system and other network activity on daily basis.
- Monitoring physical security of IT premises and server room.
- Monitoring compliance with IT security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other their parties and referring problems to appropriate department head / manager.
- Monitoring advancements in IT security, cyber security related technologies and regularly report to team
- Self-improve knowledge about IT security and searching for seminars/courses for improving skills.
- Creates new and innovative approaches to activities that enhance employee and company security and performance.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure implementation of Information Technology (IT) security-related policies, standards and procedures
- Regularly perform vulnerabilities scanning, penetration testing and business impact analysis
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, and 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in the information security field.
- Demonstrated understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 standards and practices.
- In-depth technical knowledge in Linux and window operating systems, network security, authentication, security protocols and programming language in SQL command, Python, C# and Java.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the following areas: Security event log management , network tools and technical knowledge with experience in using Kali Linux, UNIX platform
- Additional knowledge in the following areas in preferable included: Information security frameworks (NIST, ISO27001), card & data protection and integrity, computer networks, SDLC framework.
- Ability to work independently with professional manner, teamwork in a distributed environment while maintaining a strong commitment to deliverable(s) scheduled.
- Strong presentation skills, with the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management in English. (Minimum IELTs score of 5.5 in each components or equivalent)
- CompTIA Security+, CSA+, Network+, ITIL, CCNA Security, COBIT, CISSP or equivalent certification is a plus.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st October 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)