Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 03
Report To: Branch Manager
Location: Phnom Penh
- To grow loans and retail deposits for the Bank.
- Promote Bank Products for both loans and deposits.
- Preparing for all required loan/deposit documents.
- Process loan and put up credit memo.
- Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
- Liaise with potential clients and depositors.
- Conduct Site visits and interview potential clients
- Conduct market survey and background checking to ensure proper KYC procedures are complied
- Assist to train or guide junior Marketing Officers to improve in their credit skills and knowledge
- Ensure prompt actions for efficient loan processing, approval, documentation and drawdown completion
- To promote a good quality loans portfolio and to conduct prompt review of existing borrowers facilities.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or any related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience with commercial bank
- High Commitment, willing to achieve assigned target.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, good at social-networking.
- Able to interact confidently at all levels.
- Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Ability to propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
- Articulate with strong writing skill in English and Khmer.
- Literate in Microsoft software
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an added advantage preferably in Mandarin.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st December 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)