Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
We are seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following position:
JOB TITLE: Treasury Officer
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
- To monitor the liquidity and manage the fund of the bank
- Monitor levels of liquidity for the bank – Both USD and KHR.
- Manage the fund to maximize the returns on placement with and from FIs.
- Ascertain rates for deposits and loans (minimum lending rates).
- Closely monitor the cost of fund on weekly and monthly basis.
- Facilitate all PHILLIP bank's accounts including new account opening, closing, changing signatory.
- Assist liaise with all departments and branches with regards treasury and finance matter.
- Ensure compliance with IT security requirements and ensure confidentiality of the company's information.
- Liaise with auditor, statutory bodies and bankers on internal and external audits matters.
- Ensure timely submission of document to regulatory bodies and financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Prepare report as required from manager.
- Carryout any other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Banking Management.
- Minimum working experience 2 years in related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work.
- Good reporting skill.
- Ability to solve and facilitate the problems taken place in working process.
- Good interpersonal skill and team work.
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 16th May 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)